NEC Retail Member Referral Program:
Get Bill Credits for Referring Your Friends & Family!
The member with the most referrals will receive a $500 BONUS BILL CREDIT at the Nueces Electric Cooperative Annual Meeting held in October!
Rules & Eligibility
• The new member must identify YOU, by your NEC member name and NEC Retail account number, on his/her enrollment application with NEC Retail. No referrals are accepted AFTER an individual has already submitted his or her enrollment form to NEC Retail.
• Bill credits may only be issued to the account identified on the enrollment form. The $40 bill credit will be issued in your first billing cycle following the issuance of the new member’s first bill. This should be within approximately 60 days of the new member’s permanent service connection, with NEC Retail as the chosen power provider.
• ONLY NEW ACCOUNTS ARE ELIGIBLE. A new account, that meets the eligibility criteria and is enrolled for an existing NEC member (including yourself), IS eligible for the referral program. Each new account referred must be accepted by NEC Retail and have permanent service connected on the date the program ends in order to receive a bill credit under the referral program. If the new account owner received services from NEC at the enrolled service location within the past 12 months, the account is ineligible for the referral program and bill credit.
• No bill credits will be issued to referring member accounts that are not currently active with NEC Retail. Bill credits may not be transferred to other active NEC Retail accounts.
• Permanent Residential and Commercial services are eligible for this program. Ineligible service types include water wells, security lights, barns, temporary and seasonal services, and are not eligible for the referral bill credits.
• The $500 bonus bill credit recipient will be announced at the NEC Annual Meeting in mid-October.
• NEC employees, directors and immediate family members are ineligible to participate in the Member Referral Program.
• This program began on October 18, 2010 and can be changed or cancelled without notice.
NEC Retail Enrollment Applications may be obtained
online at www.necretail.com or by calling us